The Campbell County 1880 Mortality Schedule is online. Below are the links to the individual pages.
- Instructions provided in the Census
- Page 1, Supervisor's District 1, Enumeration District 118
- Page 1, Supervisor's District 1, Enumeration District 119
- Page 1, Supervisor's District 1, Enumeration District 120
- Page 2, Supervisor's District 1, Enumeration District 120
- Page 31, Supervisor's District 1, Enumeration District 121
- Page 1, Supervisor's District 1, Enumeration District 122
- Page 1, Supervisor's District 1, Enumeration District 123
Currently, the 1880 Campbell County census is in the process of being transcribed and placed online. During the transcription process, as each page is transcribed, the names in the transcription will be added to the text index. At the completion of the transcription, the text index will be converted to links index.
TEMPORARY NAME INDEXES
District 1 361A
District 2 374A
District 3 385A
District 5 412A
District 14 391B
|Bible Records||Cemeteries||Census||Court Records||Death Certificates|
|Deeds||Family Photo Album||FAQS||Goodspeed's History||History|
|Letters||Lookups||Mailing Lists||Maps & Place Names||Marriages|
|Queries||Research Helps||Local & Family Reunions||Search Engines||Site Map|
|Campbell Tennessee and Beyond|
You are our 2008th visitor to this page since January 1, 2005.
Campbell County TNGenWeb
TNGenWeb State Coordinator information can be found
The Campbell County TNGenWeb Project makes no claims or estimates of the validity of the information submitted and reminds you that each new piece of information found should not be taken at face value, but should be researched and proved or disproved by weight of evidence.
Links to external web sites are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or approval of any of the products, services or opinions contained in any external web site
This site is a member of the free, all-volunteer
TNGenWeb is a subset of
TNGenWeb project logos are the copyrighted property
of their respective owners and used here with permission.