Bank and Trust Company
This is the only historic commercial building
still standing in Thompson's Station today. This quaint,
one-story brick building has not significanyly changed since it was constructed in 1913.
Thompson's Station was the economic center of southern Williamson County. The bank was a symbol of the community's importance as a commercial rail center. The bank officially opened in 1914 with $7,500 in capital stock.