Historic Franklin Post Office, Franklin, Williamson Co. TN

This US Post Office located at Five Points was build in 1924. In 1991 it was recognized by the National Trust for Historic Preservation as one of the eleven most endangered sites in the US. This handsome landmark houses the Heritage Foundation of Franklin and Williamson County, the Williamson County Archives, the Williamson County Library Genealogy Department and the Williamson County Arts Council.
Today, postal services also continues on the ground level.
The Williamson County Public Library is across Columbia Avenue on the right

Flowers

return Return To Williamson County Photo Album Main Page

return Return To Williamson County Home Page

October 15, 2010