ARCHIVES Visit here for more information Williamson County Archives BOOK SELLERS Landmark Booksellers - sells new and hard to find rare books Franklin Booksellers No longer in business CONTACTS Visit here to view the Contacts page, which is a quick reference to many of the genealogical or historical based associations or societies in Williamson County. FAMILY HISTORY CENTERS
Please Pardon Our Dust!The Resources information page is quick reference page for Williamson County information. Some of this information will be links to websites off of the Williamson County TNGenWeb site. You will also find pages that we have created to give you more information about a particular resource in this great county. Remember, if you have any questions Contact Us and if you know of a Resource we haven't listed please let us know!
- Franklin Tennessee Stake FHC1100 Gray Fox LaneFranklin, Tennessee 37064Phone: (615)794-4251
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints1608 Hampshire PikeColumbia, Tennessee 38401Phone: (931)-381-3650
- Heritage Foundation of Franklin and Williamson County
- Williamson County Historical Society Williamson County Historical Society P. O. Box 71 Franklin, TN 37065 Need an 1878 Williamson County Land Owners Map to help with your research? You can get one here!! It lists property owners of 1878 by name. Map measures 19 x 22 1/2 inches and has black lettering on ivory paper. It is a really neat map suitable for framing. Price of the map is $6.50 postpaid.
- Middle Tennessee Genealogical Society
- Thompson's Station Community Association P. O. Box 178 Thompson's Station, TN 37179 Visit Here for more information about Thompson's Station, TN The following book is available: Hold Us Not Boastful by Sue Barton Oden A history of Thompson's Station and its People Both hard bound and soft bound available For price, contact the community association directly