First, let us say, that we are not attorneys. The Copyright information on this page is meant to provide you with information to search out and locate your own information about Copyright law and how your genealogy works can be affected.Copyright is the exclusive legal right to reproduce, publish, sell, or distribute the matter and form of something (as a literary, musical, or artistic work). Please refer to our Submit-Data webpage to learn how you can contribute information to this web site.
- Copyright & Genealogy, Can You Copyright Your Family Tree?, by About.com
- Copyright Fundamentals For Genealogy, by Mike Goad
- Copyright For Genealogists, by About.com
- The Association of Professional Genealogists offer several web sites for Copyright in relation to genealogy
- Who Owns Genealogy? Cousins and Copyright
- Genealogists Need to be Aware of Copyright Law