Cade F. Lawrence (ca. 1857-1935) is buried in a single plot just a few feet north of the road. His grave is surrounded by an iron fence, easily seen from the road. There is no marker.
Prior to Mr. Lawrence, the land had been owned by the Shemwell, McNeil, Stamper & Griffin families. The Grober and Buhler families lived just to the north.