BENTON STATION BAPTIST
Location: Benton Station is 2 miles SW of Benton.
Date established: 1910, oldest inscription is Dec. 3, 1911
By whom established: Benton Station Baptist Church
Nvmber of Graves: 75 approx.
Acreage: 1 acre lot.
Remarks: Church established in 1909, land for church and cemetery given by W.A. Lawson. Buried here are several members of the Lawson and Blankenship families, also Mary Johnson Epperson, Henry S. Grabb , C.C. Evans and James A. Cook
Date: January 22, 1940