ANTIOCH CHURCH OF CHRIST
Location: One-half mile from Old Fort. Old Fort is 12 miles south of Benton.
Date established: 1914 at death of an infant of John Kelley.
By whom established: Antioch Church of Christ.
Number of Graves: Approximately 40
Remarks: Church was one and one-half miles northeast of Old Fort, but about 1913, one acre of land was bought from B.F. Fennell, and church moved there. In 1914 the cemetery was started on one side of the lot . Some buried are: Jack Davis, John Kelley, John Burns, Henry Shelton, William Shelton, Nimrod Griffith, Alfred Lackey, Joshua Davis, George Finnell and Will Shannon.
Date: January 22, 1940